Friday, June 27, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate A BIG Scam?

Is Wealthy Affiliate a SCAM? Is Wealthy Affiliate the best place on the net to learn how to market and make some extra cash? Can you make a living working from home with the techniques taught there? Discover if Wealthy Affiliate is a scam in this review.

Out of all the internet marketing sites out there teaching people how to make money online, Wealthy Affiliate is by far the biggest one. Just firing up Alexa.com and checking the traffic ranking you can see that it is ranked insanely high at a whopping 6,000! This means that out of all the billions of websites out there in the world, it is the 6,000th most popular...not a small feat to accomplish!

But just because Wealthy Affiliate gets a lot of traffic doesn't mean that it necessarily produces a great service, right? Well I've been a successful member for well over a year now and I'm going to tell you a little about what you get access to when you're a member.

Before I joined Wealthy Affiliate (W.A.) I knew absolutely NOTHING about internet marketing. I really had no clue about how to setup a proper website, or how to drive buyers to my site. What they do at W.A. is take you by the hand and walk you step-by-step through the process of making your first sale online and then take you way beyond that.

At Wealthy Affiliate you'll find every single tool you need to go from complete beginner or intermediate marketer, to being in complete control and making great money online.

As a member you get access to over 50 tutorials covering every internet marketing topic as well as video demonstrations, keyword tools, website hosting (worth the price alone), and most importantly one-on-one training with the creators, Kyle & Carson. The creators of W.A. are expert marketers and they are extremely helpful. You can message them anytime you have a question about something. Also, the W.A. forum is also an amazing resource and you can talk with all types of people from beginners, to full-time marketers.

So what can being a member of Wealthy Affiliate do for you? Well I'm proud to say that my story ends with me quitting my day job less then a year after joining and I am now earning a full-time income from the comfort of my own home.

But am I special? Am I a "master internet marketer"...? No, not at all. I'm just your average Joe (ahem, Robert lol) but I do truly believe that these results are completely achievable by anyone who is willing to learn and work a little.

I highly recommend that you take my free detailed video and picture tour to learn more about exactly what's included with Wealthy Affiliate Click Here...

Who knows...you may be an amazing internet marketer...you just don't know it yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home